Where are the presentation skills courses, public
speaking courses and workshops held in Heathrow, Middx?
Lakeside House, 1 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Heathrow UB11 1BD, UK
- Leave the M25 at junction 4b/15 and head onto the M4 towards Heathrow
- Leave the M4 at junction 4 and go left at the roundabout
- Go past the Crown Plaza Hotel (up Stockley Rd) A408
- Stockley park is signposted on the A408
- At the roundabout take the exit to Stockley Park East
- Turn right at mini roundabout, the Regus Building is on the right
- Restricted parking is available on site
- FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT Take the A408 towards Uxbridge
- Continue for a mile and turn right into Stockley Park East as signposted
- A 10 minute drive By Public Transport:
- A short walk away from local bus routes Trainlink H50 is the dedicated
frequent transfer bus from Hayes & Harlington and West Drayton Stations
taking just 5 - 7 minutes to Stockley Park Local
- U1 busses also pass right through the park - journey time is slightly
- The Heathrow Express leaves from Paddington Station every 15 minutes.
- The A10 Heathrow fast non-stop bus runs to the park from terminals 1, 2
and 3 - journey time is approximately 10 minutes
Back to course content and details
To book your place please complete this
form or call Graham Young on 01276 502257
If you live or work in Uxbridge, Hayes, Kingston, Twickenham, Richmond,
Staines, Slough, Watford, Wandsworth, Esher, Hillingdon or West London,
the this is the presentation skills course for you.
Why travel all the way into London, when you can gain the quality
presentation training you require on your doorstep?